ちょっと頭痛と体のダルさがあるのは接近中の2つの台風のせいか。
少し歩いて軽い疲労感を覚え、ふと気が向いて休憩がてら家電量販店に入った。 とりあえず興味を惹かれているマイクロ・フォーサーズのレンズをひと通り眺めた。 残念ながら見てみたかったOLYMPUS M.ZUIKO 12-100mm F4 IS PROがなかった。 35mm判換算で24-200mmと汎用性の高そうな、それでいて画質の高さも両立していると言われる頼もしそうなレンズ。 大きさを見たかったのだけど残念。 他に興味のあったPanasonic LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT 12-60mm F2.8-4.0 ASPH. POWER O.I.S.は何本かあった。 Panasonic LEICA DG SUMMILUX 15mm F1.7 ASPH.もあった。 なんか小さくて精悍な雰囲気。 ネットで見る作例では解像感が物足りない印象もあるのだけど実際どうなンだろう? 他、LUMIX G VARIO 7-14mm/F4.0 ASPH. は展示ナシ。 いま気になっているのはこの4本。 それと、驚いたのはLUMIX G VARIO 35-100mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH.MEGA O.I.S.の小ささ。 70-200mm相当で手のひらサイズだった。
マイクロ・フォーサーズ機でアスペクト比3:2で撮ると画角は約4%望遠側に延びるらしい。 15mmのレンズなら35mm判換算の4:3で30mm、これが3:2で使うと31.2mm相当という事かな。
Lately, I’ve started getting interested in Olympus cameras again. With the rumored Olympus PEN-F currently in development, I expect it will feature a decent high resolution sensor like 26 megapixels, given today’s technology. Since the sensor is small, I would like to be a high pixel sensor.
A 17mm prime lens, also a 12-60mm Panasonic-Leica zoom lens might be a good combination for everyday snapshots.
That said, there are a few full-frame 35mm lenses that have caught my eye as well. All of them are Voigtlander lenses: APO-LANTHER 28mm F2 Aspherical, Nokton 35mm F1.2 Aspherical IV and SEPTON 40mm F2 Aspherical. Lately, while I’ve been using zoom lenses a lot, the urge to return to prime lenses often pop up. I wonder if SEPTON 40mm will ever be released in the VM mount? Is this the successor to ULTRON 40mm S2 SL? If so, it probably won’t come out in a VM mount.
I am using DeepL's translation results as a reference.
