2014-01-29

A1 Steak Sauce


   At long last, it had all gone!
   It says "The Best Before 21 FEB., 2012", but it still have been tasted good for not only meat things. Using this for caesar salad worked fine.

   At the first time I used that at a steak house, it felt like the taste was rust of iron. So it was a little bit weird and it was so new for my tongue.
   After a few years, I really wanted to taste it, but it was not in Japan. At that time, my aunt lives in U.S. have asked me "what do you want for the souvenir?" for visiting her hometown in Japan. "A1 steak sauce!" - I answered it right. Then, I heard my uncle went to the store just for getting it. It sounded I could hear his saying "yyyep!". Still.

   This one on the photo is the second one. Maybe after almost ten years, aunt had taken me and some relations to the commissary in a U.S. air base in Japan. I bought a lot of stuffs like IBC root beer, Neco's candy, Red Cinamon ball, Irish Springs and A1 and and so on.

   The label of "A1" make the memories for these more than twenty years condense, and the long time comes to my mind at the moment.